Looking for a unique location for your next event? Erie Day School is available for your athletic event, birthday party, bridal or baby shower or lecture with a variety of rental options to fit almost any occasion. Our facility and campus offers a dynamic and technically equipped gymnasium and classrooms, a cafeteria/kitchen, athletic field and intimate settings. Persons or groups may request the use of Erie Day School’s areas for use pending approval of dates/time constraints. All youth activities must have adult supervision and clearance copies on file in the EDS office.
A Rental Agreement will need to be completed and returned along with a deposit of 50% of the total cost of rental space. Comprehensive liability insurance is also required for the event (which can be provided by your private or commercial agent). Proof of insurance must also be submitted one week prior to the rental date.
All spaces must be cleaned by the rental party after use. Rental fees are based on a minumim four hours of use. Additional hours can be reserved for $75 per hour.
For additional information or to reserve a space, contact Rebecca Styn, Ph.D., Development and Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hanes Performing Arts Stage (performance/dress rehearsal, lighting/sound capabilities, lobby, restrooms) - $250.00
- Kern Dining Room - $250.00
- Full Service Commercial Kitchen - $250.00
- Henry E. Fish Gym (3 hr. minimum) - $250.00
- Walker Soccer Field (with bleachers) - $75.00
- Griffith Lobby (2 month Gallery rental fee) - $250.00
- Taft Library - $250.00
- Maintenance fee (required) - $50.00
Erie Day School Board of Trustees reserves the right to deny use of the school if the proposed use is inconsistent with or does not promote Erie Day School’s mission.