Erie Day School at work in the community:
- Tapping our maple trees this spring offered Erie residents a ‘taste’ of Erie Day School. Asbury Woods Nature Center accepted a number of gallons of our home-grown sap collected throughout the weeks of spring.
- The Erie County Historical Society is host to our annual Spring Fling with our Middle School. Student donations are made in honor of ongoing restorative efforts.
- Safe Net, Emmaus Soup Kitchen and the Second Harvest Food Bank- Donations are continually made in support of necessary causes such as SafeNet, Emmaus Soup Kitchen and the Second Harvest Food Bank. Clothes, books, food and monetary donations are collected throughout the year.
- Barber National Institute is host to many of our artist’s canvases during the annual art show. Fans of EDS artwork visit the Institute, donate to a worthy cause and purchase pieces featured by our artists.
- Each year collections for the United States Armed Forces and the Wounded Warrior Project are supported with jeans days, hot chocolate sales and other engaging initiatives. School pride extends to our proud donations in support of our armed forces.