Erie Day School provides a wide variety of extracurricular activities for all of our students. Activities occur before school, after school, and on the weekend. Some of the many benefits for students include:
- learning time management and prioritizing;
- getting involved in diverse interests;
- learning about long-term commitments;
- raising self-esteem; and
- building solid relationship skills.
Current extracurricular activities (note that registration fees or hourly costs may apply):
- Extended Day Program;
- homework help;
- sports (basketball, cross country, lacrosse, skiing, soccer and tennis);
- Young Artist Debut Orchestra (YADO);
- private music lessons; and
- private one-to-one instructional tutoring.