Board of Trustees
The Erie Day School Board of Trustees governs the school in consultation with the Head of School. This includes the adoption of the annual budget, assuring the School’s financial health, striving to continually improve all programs and services offered by the school, and maintaining in the best possible condition of all real estate and physical equipment.
The Board of Trustees consists of not less than 15 nor more than 22 Trustees, plus such Ex-Officio Trustees, Trustees Emeriti, and Honorary Trustees as provided in the Erie Day School Bylaws. At least one-half of the Trustees are current parents. Trustees other than Honorary, Ex-officio, and Emeriti Trustees are elected for a term of three years.
2022-2023 Board of Trustees
- Bishop Dr. Sean Rowe, Episcopal Bishop of the Diocese of NW PA and NY, Chair
- Mr. Demetrios Agrafiotis, Parker Hannifin Corp., Vice Chair
- Mr. John Schulze, Erie Bank, Treasurer
- Dr. Matthew Darling, Gannon University, Secretary
- Mrs. Tracey Bowes, Esq., Owner, Pressed Bookstore
- Dr. Jessica Hartnett, Gannon University
- Dr. Naod Kebede, Edinboro University
- Mrs. Kelly Kovacs, Bayside Orthopedics
- Mrs. Christina Nacopoulos, Esq.
- Mr. Stephen Pelkowski, PE, MSEE, MSME, MBA, Wabtec Corp.
- Dr. Michele Polon, ReJuv Erie
- Mr. Mark Raimy, CEO, Welders Supply Co.
- Mrs. Dawn Rooth Schultz, Esq., Wabtec Corp.
- Mrs. Lally Strayer, Erie Strayer
- Mr. Garrett Taylor, Esq., Taylor & Taylor, LLP
- Mrs. Ann Tredway, Generation Justice
- Mr. Ron Vinyard, MBA, WMCP, Legacy Financial Consulting Services
- Mr. Scott Wright, Reed Manufacturing Corp.
- Dr. Karen Tyler, Head of School, Ex-Officio
- Dr. Beth Burnside, Trustee Emeritus
- Mrs. Dori Fish, '71, Trustee Emeritus
- Mrs. Patricia Schaal, Trustee Emeritus
- Mr. John V. Schultz III, Trustee Emeritus