Board of Trustees
The Erie Day School Board of Trustees governs the school in consultation with the Head of School. This includes the adoption of the annual budget, assuring the School’s financial health, striving to continually improve all programs and services offered by the school, and maintaining in the best possible condition of all real estate and physical equipment.
The Board of Trustees consists of not less than 15 nor more than 22 Trustees, plus such Ex-Officio Trustees, Trustees Emeriti, and Honorary Trustees as provided in the Erie Day School Bylaws. At least one-half of the Trustees are current parents. Trustees other than Honorary, Ex-officio, and Emeriti Trustees are elected for a term of three years.
2023-2024 Board of Trustees
- Bishop Dr. Sean Rowe, Episcopal Bishop of the Diocese of NW PA and NY, Chair
- Mr. Demetrios Agrafiotis, Independent Consultant, Vice Chair
- Mr. Ron Vinyard, MBA, CFP, CRPS, President at Legacy Financial Consulting Services, Treasurer
- Dr. Matthew Darling, Gannon University, Secretary
- Mrs. Tracey Bowes, Esq., Owner, Pressed Bookstore
- Mrs. Courtney Doyle, Owner at Fralo Industries and Owner at The Cordelia
- Dr. Jessica Hartnett, Gannon University
- Dr. Naod Kebede, Edinboro University
- Mrs. Kelly Kovacs, Bayside Orthopedics
- Mr. Chris Magno, Gannon University
- Mrs. Christina Simoudis Nacopoulos, Esq., Owner, Christina S. Nacopoulos Law Offices
- Mr. Adam Nelson, Financial Advisor at Edward Jones
- Mr. Stephen Pelkowski, PE, MSEE, MSME, MBA, Wabtec Corp.
- Mr. Mark Raimy, CEO, Welders Supply Co.
- Mrs. Dawn Rooth Schultz, Esq., Wabtec Corp.
- Mr. John Schulze, Vice-President, Erie Bank
- Mrs. Lally Strayer, Erie Strayer
- Mr. Garrett Taylor, Esq., Taylor & Taylor, LLP
- Mrs. Ann Tredway, Generation Justice
- Mr. Scott Wright, Reed Manufacturing Corp.
- Dr. Karen Tyler, Head of School, Ex-Officio
- Dr. Beth Burnside, Trustee Emeritus
- Mrs. Dori Fish, '71, Trustee Emeritus
- Mrs. Patricia Schaal, Trustee Emeritus
- Mr. John V. Schultz III, Trustee Emeritus