Throughout the school year, students take part in a number of Erie Day School traditions.
These traditions create lasting bonds in our community and fond memories for Erie Day School alumni.
- Friday Morning Meetings — for all students with weekly class productions
- Family-Style Lunch — with students and teachers eating together
- Halloween Parade
- Thanksgiving Feast & Baskets of Gratitude
- Erie Day School Playhouse
- Grandparents’ Day
- Holiday Program
- Grades 3 and 4 Overnight Camp — at Camp Fitch
- Grade 8 Trip — to Boston
- Arts Walk - Visual & Performing Arts
- Partnership with the Kids Cafe and Mercy Center for Women