Throughout the school year, students take part in a number of Erie Day School traditions.
These traditions create lasting bonds in our community and fond memories for Erie Day School alumni.
- Friday Morning Meetings — for all students with weekly class productions
- Family-style Lunch — with students and teachers eating together
- Spring Family Sock Hop
- Halloween Parade and Trick-or-Treating — at the Regency at South Shore (a retirement community)
- Thanksgiving Feast & Baskets of Gratitude
- Erie Day School Playhouse
- Grandparents’ Day
- Holiday Program
- Performing & Visual Arts Evening
- Grades 3 and 4 Overnight Camp — at Camp Fitch
- Grade 8 Trip — to Boston
- Grade 7 and 8 Trip — to Stratford and Shaw Festivals, Ontario, Canada
- An Evening of Shakespeare — Grade 8 student performance
- Partnership with the Kids Cafe and Mercy Center for Women